Thursday, December 16, 2010

trying to catch my breath.

Man.
Maintaining a food blog is much harder than it looks.
This is way more time consuming than I really first considered. But that doesn't mean I haven't been working! I have so many backlogged entries: Drafts I've started and saved, but haven't gotten around to finishing yet. Even more than that, I have so many pictures of the various meals and treats I've made over the past couple months that are missing their written counterpart. Restaurants I've eaten at, but haven't had time to type the review.

Yesterday I made persimmon bread. Last week I made cookie cutter xmas sugar cookies. And weeks ago I made my first chicken salad. All of these I hope to have entries for.

Another part of the problem, aside from lack of "time" is that I just can't seem to make enough. There is always something else I want to make. Like this lentil soup, or this stew, or another oatmeal cookie recipe.

Case in point...I have every intention of pumping out these backlogged entries during my holiday break. Have patience with me and come back and check 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment