Friday, September 17, 2010

Maple Street Patisserie

Maple Street Patisserie opened up back in April and ever since I first stepped foot in there I've been hooked.
When I was working at CVH, going to PJ's and the patisserie was a once in awhile special treat. Now that I'm working just half a block away, I get something from here at least twice a week. The cheese puffs and cheese danishes are my favorite because i'm a sucker for cheese, but I have also tasted and enjoyed the guava and cheese turnover, chocolate croissant, ham and cheese croissant, regular croissant, peach brioche, and much much more!

Not a very flattering picture on my part, but the cheese puff looks delicious as always. At 2 bucks, how can you resist??



Their newest addition are the lunch time sandwiches. From chicken salad to Ham/Turkey and cheese, the sandwiches have not failed to please me. Below is my ham and brie on croissant with a cheese crisp and dessert crisp made from raisin bread. The sandwiches are a little pricey for my tight lunch budget ($8-9), but it's nice to have something tasty nearby in case I forget to pack my lunch for work.



They don't have a website at this time, but here is their yelp page.

No comments:

Post a Comment